22 February 2007

A Little Break

I'm having to take just a little break from my genealogy research. I've been so busy trying to make my life as a mommy more efficient in the hope that maybe I can squeeze a few more hours out of the day for my research and my customers.

I'll still be taking the occasional glance into records I'm sure, but just not the hours on end that I usually spend buried in my heritage.

Right now my focus is on building my business as a Heritage Makers consultant, so that I can have more customers to help in this arena. Also I've got to find what it is that will get more people interested in this kind of thing. I've got to start replacing my old income that we have squeaked by without for the last two years. I can't keep putting things on credit and pulling equity out of the house. I'm at the end of my rope, so it's time to get serious about it.

I will have a table at the Gen Soc Conference in Spokane in a couple weeks, so keep your fingers crossed for me that it brings me some business. If I can just get this ball rolling I know I can keep it rolling. I also look forward to seeing those of you who share my passion and live here in the Northwest. It'll be lots of fun!

No comments:

Followers

Twitter Followers

BlogCatalog