01 December 2006

Storybooking Grandma and her Conner/Connor Family

Well some of my time in California was spent interviewing Grandma. I didn't have nearly enough time. I only got half way through the questions I had for her. But at least I have enough to start the first part of her life in the book.

I am asking for help from anyone out there who may have photos of our Connor family. Some of the family members I am looking for photos of is: Ernest Conner/Connor & Flora Mae Manning, William Monroe Conner & Laura Barnett/Conner, William Conner & Rachelle E Martin/Conner, and Joseph H Conner and Effie. As well as any of their children and siblings. I am also looking for any stories you may have about these people.

I am currently working on two books right now. One is of Grandma for our family, and the other is of the Conner family (descendants of Joseph H Conner) for anyone interested in ordering one of these books when I have it finished I will announce it.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Is this still going on? You and I are FB friends if you need the 'refresher' I saw your name on Find-A-Grave and thought... I know that name from FB, and after a search of my friends I was right. LOL.

Anyway if you do have a book written by now I would love it. I have a few pictures of Joseph and Effie's granddaughter Clara Inda but that is all.

Untangled Family Roots said...

Becky I did write a book on the Conners, but I've since lost access to the website where I wrote it and can not edit it. I am (when I have time, IDK when that'll be :-) moving what I had in the book over to a site I've been using to write my books for years now. I'll let you know when I have it closer to complete and I'd love to add other photos you may have.

Followers

Twitter Followers

BlogCatalog